The EM-Tec U2 universal SEM sample holder and SEM stub adapter kit has been created to hold a wide variety of SEM samples up to 42mm. The samples can be flat, round, block or akwardly shaped. Also included in this kit is a useful selection of SEM stub adapters which enables using this kit on virtually any SEM. Fully compatible with FEI/Philips, JEOL, Hitachi, Tescan, Zeiss/LEO and other brands of SEMs.
Ideally suited for:
- multi-user environments
- labs with different brands of SEMs
- labs with a large and changing variety of samples
- service labs to cope with different sample stubs
- portability between SEM platforms
The selection of popular and practical EM-Tec SEM sample holders all include an M4 threaded hole. Fully compatible with the SEM stub adapters provided in this universal sample holder kit and with Hitachi SEMs.
Included SEM stub adapters in the EM-Tec U2 kit are:
- pin stub adapters for FEI/Philips, Zeiss/LEO, Tescan, Amray
- a 12.2mm JEOL stub adapter with M4 screw
- a 12.2mm JEOL stub adapter for pin stubs
- EM-Tec P4 multi pin holder double as pin stub adapter for Hitachi SEMs.
The complete kit is presented in a high quality wooden box with all the SEM sample holder and adapters neatly arranged in a hard plastic insert. This kit can also be used to convert SEM sample stubs up to 32mm diameter to fit other SEM brands.
Features of the EM-Tec U2 universal SEM sample holder and adapter kit:
- versatile and universal kit for samples up to 42mm sample size
- quick and easy sample holding
- SEM platform independent
- SEM platform interchangeable
- conversion set for SEM sample stubs included
- effortless reconfiguration of SEM sample holders
- practical, productive, portable
- neatly arranged in a wooden box
There are no reviews yet.