Correlative Cover SlipsThe CMC Correlative Microscopy Coverslips are made using a polyester based film with unique reticle patterns. They are specifically designed to allow indentification and location of particular areas of interest with brightfield or fluorescence microscopes and then processing for electron microscopy.
The material of the CMC correlative microscopy coverslips is compatible with cell culture growth and exhibit good adhesion for cell cultures.
Features and benefits of the CMC correlative microscopy coverslips:
- excellent transparency
- use temperature range -196°C to +100°C
- rigid – does not float in the middle of culture
- resistant to normal chemicals used in electron microscopy
- no oxygen retention; compatible with LR white resin
- simple sterilisation using alcohol or UV
- easy to handle and easy to cut with a knife or punch
- choice of three different field proven patterns
- low cost
|Product||CMC 34A||CMC 35||CMC 71|
|Pattern size||5 ea 1x1mm||10x10mm||10x10mm|
Showing all 3 results